#485 ; Thank you for the lesson, Shannon

I won't b'coz of you make myself all affected and emotional. Yes, I did that today and I was feeling all crappy because of you but sorry, I ain't going to commit the same mistake anymore. Ain't going to make myself all negative over this anymore. Seriously, I don't know what the fuck is the problem but the rate of you being such a petty person makes me really think how old are you. I never expect myself to think of you like that. I will still be telling you, good morning, like my usual self. I won't stoop down to the level of doing such things. It's you who is the losing end because I stepped out from my darkness and telling myself, I have no point being all fucking affected because of you. Go ahead and tell Karen, tell HC, tell the whole world how shitty I am. I ain't going to say much. I will do my work, do my things, be me. I don't want you to taut my life. I ain't needing you as a friend in my other part of life. I will just be who I am, do my own work, get work done. I will just pass you things when it's all done. I have better things to care rather than being all emo over you. Oh babe, you really made me disappoint. I thought Kelly was bad enough yet in the end, the one who is doing shitty things behind other people's back is none other than you. I am upset but I ain't letting this upset feeling last me the entire day. I did it. I am going to vent all out here and ensure that I will step out of my zone. At the end of the day, I do my work, I checked things. Whether you will look for me or not to find others, I don't know. I won't question much anymore. Priority is do what I can, be happy with life. I have my own things to be busy with. I don't even want to make myself all unhappy again. Seriously, too unhappy ain't good for me. I just want to ensure all things go well in the end. But if you seriously just want to be that unhappy, so be it. I don't want to care so much anymore. You are petty, it's your problem. I will do my part, check the claims, pass to you. If you need me, you can look for me. Otherwise, I ain't doing shit about it at all. I swear, it's just your personality that is causing a lot of problems but I know I have flaws too. But I want to be better, I achieve to be a better me. I don't want to end up like you or what. I know my emotions always get the better out of me but I will be stronger, I will fight my emotions and think rationally. Instead of you causing havoc in my life, I will make life better. I will smile & move on. Oh my! Sometimes I swear you are unworthy of my emotions too. I am starting to wonder why the fuck did I get all emotional today for?! I don't know too.

Be strong, Danielle!
You have Desmond and Barley by your side. <3

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅