#91 ; Eustacia Tang

I should have blogged this since I don't know when. But I guess today I simply just have the "feel" to post this. How should I put it? It's abit difficult but still , I wanna express her existence in my life. Not the best yet just nice. I think I mention before in one of my post about goodbyes are so painful. But still, it's also another beginning of a hello. Right? It has been 1 or 2 months since she left but still, having her in my life is happy enough. For I've learnt so many things. Though it's unbearable but this is how reality works. Isn't it? Though it's hard to get over the miserable feeling but I am kinda fine already. Happy me ~ So therefore, I am fine. Fret not.

Thank you for teaching me about baking and life , ♥

P/S; I get to see Eustacia today! :D

Popular posts from this blog

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅