#466 ; In a leap of faith






You bought the endless love to us.
Wow, it's almost a month since I went over to Malacca with Bboy♥ and his family. That's super fast. I love traveling. Maybe the idea of taking a plane and getting to other places that you enjoyed is always amazing to me. Just got the special 'feel' to upload my entire photo of Bboy♥ and I at Malacca. I love how happy we are. Maybe when he smile, he laugh, he joke, they are all able to make me crack up so easily.

My life has been nothing but work this days. Well, I did shopping. Mainly at Qoo10. Ha, I am already a VIP Member in Qoo10. The amount I spend surely hit above $200. I know I spend a lot but I can't help it. They are effing awesome and cheap. Like one of my good buy will be tea leaf! I spent less than $40 for at least 6-7 bags of tea. Hah. I work until I look so shag this days. No idea how to cure it. Probably, I have to go for my facial. Facial always let me sleep for awhile. I am aiming to go over after Polling Day. Well, it's my first time if we consider now. I have not receive anything but looks like, it's coming. A heated battle everywhere. Hm, I have been wordpress-ing too. It became my mini diary. My emotions are all inside. Ha, well apart from work, so it's basically work > Bboy♥ > home > read. I am speaking all sorts of random thing cos I think I want to update you all how's my life doing. How's everything going on for me. It's the fourth day of September yet I am thinking of my bed now. I've done nothing but work. I did not overtime as much as I think I will. At the very least, I am able to finish what's expected of me. I think I just need to zen it out to let my body get a break.

My leave are approved. I am looking forward. <3 It's always nice to get out once in awhile but I ain't sharing till all's good. Oh my! I can't believe how fast time flies for me. I am heading to Y2016. I got a feeling my life is gonna be altered real soon. Oh my! Ok, I am going off to just rot abit before packing and cleaning up. Foreigners are coming tomorrow. :/

To be loved and to love, God's greatest gift. 

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅