#461 ; Mission Impossible 5 : Rouge Nation.

Sometimes a harsh decision doesn't mean it is bad, it simply means giving yourself a chance to just do it.

So today, I make it a movie afternoon for both of us. Desmond and I headed out for breakfast or maybe brunch. Then off we go to walk and up we went to Shaw at Century Square. He was like 'Let's see got seats anot'. So he went over to see seats but I didn't care, I asked the lady for Mission Impossible 5 available seats. She say most of it is available. So I immediately called Desmond. Asked him then off we went to watch the movie. He was dumbfounded, definitely. So we went to get our popcorn + two drinks at just $4. So in total, its $26. Good deal. Then our movie started not long. Well, Desmond was saying he wasn't prepare and everything. But seriously, sometimes I think we should just do it. Simply just take a leap and go for it.

In this whole incident, I just tell myself, sometimes I should just go for it and not think so much. By thinking so much, it makes you really annoyed. Might as well just do it. You ain't spending $50 or $100. Less than $30, make our afternoon worthwhile. Why not? I just feel in life, we have too many questions, too many queries, why not we just do it and not think so much. I don't know why or what has gotten me. But let's just do it. Be happy, be positive, just do things within your means. Well, I think I simply just tell myself to see open in life. That's the best, isn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅