#369 ; Couple Rings ♥

A happy news to share!  photo tumblr_inline_mueoasZuqX1qdlkyg_zpsf4b51d8b.gif Hehehe. Bboy♥and I finally bought a pair of couple rings together. Finally after almost 9 months of waiting, Bboy♥ finally decide to bring me and buy! YAY!! Well, this is our third pair of rings together. I hope none of us will lose it ever again. I am happy b'coz he didn't stop anymore. Hahaha. I just want to share this happy news to all my readers. I am hitting 10K views, am I the only one? Or there is others?!  photo tumblr_inline_mueoasEzIb1qdlkyg_zpse0bed4e8.gif Hopefully there are people reading this space. I am still alive. Just effing busy with work.  photo tumblr_inline_mueoarzW2u1qdlkyg_zpsf3a145c3.gif

Maybe too much of Qoo10 shopping too. Instantly fall in love with a product named Laneige.  photo tumblr_inline_mueoasEzIb1qdlkyg_zpse0bed4e8.gif I got two of their products already. Water Sleeping Mask EX and Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. Reviews are really good, so I made the leap. Bought it from bbwc4u ! I am considering to get their BB Cushion, Emulsion and CC Cream. Holy fuq. That might cost me $100?! I have no clues. We shall see.  photo tumblr_inline_mueoasZuqX1qdlkyg_zpsf4b51d8b.gif Got time, I will blog about my skincare. I have been using standard few. Previously, I was using Garnier 3 in 1 Face Wash, ZA Perfect Solution Toner, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. Right now, after doing quite a number of homework, I have decided to stick to 1 or 2 brand. Don't want too mixed. Well, it might be either Laneige, Bio Essence or Neutrogena. I want to standardize most of them. But I am OK. Well, overly in love with Laneige.  photo tumblr_inline_mueoasEzIb1qdlkyg_zpse0bed4e8.gif Hahz, I don't want talk so much about Skincare now. Cos main point is to show how pretty my rings are!

I hope everyone is doing fine. I have been busy with work or else I am stuck with Dayre. It's updated DAILY so you can actually follow me? Or like my post, whatever! Hahhh. I am still well and alive. Sooo, I am heading off to do my own work before meeting up with Bboy♥. Love the rainy day, it makes me happy and sleepy~


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅