#156 ; Old & New

Old skin.

New skin.

Yuppie, I changed my blogskin. Is it nice? Took me almost the whole day to edit the entire skin. Quite satisfied. B'coz it's something brand new. Well, just have to figure out the codes before stuffing them into the skin. Frankly speaking, I liked the first skin and I stayed it for quite some time. Just today, I got this random urge to change the whole thing. TADAHH ! So that's the result of a new skin. Pink pink still, but this time round I can change the photos everywhere I want ! I didn't edit much at my profile side or wherever. Gimme sometime! Right now, I just want to love the skin ! HAHAHA. Lately, I have been reading trunk loads of Manga. Gotta catch up all my Anime! Like seriously.. HAHAHA. But stil, I ain't gonna forgo my sleep! No way manzxc. Hope you all love my brand new skin! Gotta get cracking with my daily work!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅