#22 ; Favorites

That's when I begun to glue onto the television.
I can't wait to watch all my favorite shows on this upcoming August & October. So far, only one has been on Episode 6 up till now. But I still have to be patient and wait for the rest, quite long though. Oh well, I also don't know if Funshion is able to watch or I have to download or whatever not. Hohoho I think quite a lot of people knows what I am saying! I am going to show all my upcoming favorite shows & the one that's showing now :D Well I think many will know majority of the titles ~ :D

1. Grimm Season 2
It's coming back on 13 August 2012.

2. Once Upon A Time Season 2
It's coming back on Fall 2012.

3. Supernatural Season 8
It's coming back on 3rd October 2012.

4. True Blood Season 5
It's currently still showing, loves.

5. Vampire Diaries Season 4
It's coming back on 11 October 2012.

6. The Walking Dead Season 3
It's coming back on 14 October 2012.

All my favorite shows are coming back ~ :D I am super eeeeexcited ! Are you?

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley