#13 ; Busy

B U S Y ! D:
Been effing busy the whole day & I like the feeling of being busy.
Ever since working, today is the first time I worn jeans on dress down Friday! It's such a rare chance to see me wearing jeans on Friday cos I am always heading his house but today, nope. Cos he's currently at Malaysia right now (: So I just waiting for him to be out and message me only. Next week is gonna be July 2012. Amazingly fast ! :] Times really zoom so fast. Well, I really enjoyed being busy. Moderate busy, it makes me feel I am worthy. Rather than being a useless bump. :/ Well, this week has been average. He went nuts last night and gotten lectured / scold and I learnt my mistakes. Right now, I am going to continue doing my things. I think mom cooked spaghetti for me today! ^.^ Been ages since I ate their spaghetti. Also continuing my Flower Boy Ramyun Shop , effing funny! Maybe shall do review when I am done with the show. So lazy to update MoiFragileHeart , probably that's why I created new blog. (: Well, that's all for now ~

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅