#493 ; Summary

I got the urge to update my blog! 
So a summary of me since the beginning of 2017.

  1. I am practically lack of sleep daily.
  2. I started gym at Fitness First.
  3. I am finishing my study in Kaplan.
  4. We signed out first pre wedding package with Memoire & Co.
  5. Barley has been with us for a year now.
  6. I am covering Ashley's job now.
  7. My office still do not have a receptionist after Kelly left.
  8. I am traveling soon.
  9. I love yoga.
  10. I paid a total of almost $2500 in the month of Feb-Mar.
  11. I am twenty five years old now.
  12. I am supposed to finish up my assignment but I am tired.
  13. I had my first PAID staycation at M Social.
  14. I got three stalks of roses for Valentine's Day.
  15. I broke the record of making about 20 flight & hotel reservation in Feb.
  16. I had a heated argument with Ashley.
  17. I am still in love with my Barley.
  18. I am doing everything happily.
  19. I bought myself branded stuff for the first time.
  20. I went for my first #SGCorgisCNY Party.
  21. I still love my idiotic Fiancé though he's a pure fucker sometimes.
  22. I bought Evernote Premium.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅