#486 ; Courage

In a leap of faith, both of us made the move which we have delayed for five years long. I know it's going to be a tough eight months coming along but I want to push myself for it. The time I have been waiting for finally comes. The day I know I have to make this move. It's not easy to finally decide to go for it when every other responsibilities are coming along the way. Yes, you've guessed right if you know what it is. I am going to Kaplan Higher Education to study for my Diploma in Business and Information Management. Yes, both of us know that it's time. It's finally time to make that big step and go for it. I admit I am feeling nervous, jittery, b'coz it's really been such a long time since we chase for our dreams. I know I have been pestering him for years but I am thankful we are making this step. It's always a dream, a must to at least get a diploma for my life. Yes, I ain't a bright student for all the silly reasons but I learnt alot while being in the working society. I have to admit, I don't have to make everyone to love me b'coz as long as I am doing my work, I can overcome despite the day might cause you be all crap. Yes, I have made colleagues. But I know, some matters, some doesn't. What matters is, at least I am getting paid, I am being better, I am growing up. That's what I am happy for. I am constantly seeking improvement in myself, so I am doing all I can to prevent. Yes, I am careless, always giving her say. But well, I admit to my mistakes. I just have to prevent committing such things. To a world full of polities, time to work life balance. Or else my life will forever be a mess. I am happy with my loved ones. It's not easy to sometimes make a big decision, but once you make it, you know that you are doing the best you can.

I thank God for always being there for me.
I thank those who has been me through thick and thin.
I am just thankful for all that has come in my life.
I am going to do my best to make things all work out.
Just have to start make myself better, improve myself.
Actions speak louder than words.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅