#480 ; Nong Nong Week!

I love Chinese New Year season! That's the time where everyone gathers around and simply eat till we drop! Or maybe cos it's a good break for us! Just two more days to Lunar New Year; The Monkey Year. Aye! Just like that, two months have just gone by like that. Been working and making myself happy. I bought many things & I am satisfied. Clothes are all bought for Lunar New Year but my OOTD for Lunar New Year is basically simple and easy! But I am considering to change. Shall see. Might just try & see if it deems fit. Finally cleared up almost 80% of what's left before a new year begins. It's the second time of the cycle. I don't quite remember how I spend the last one cos I am only 12! Well, this year for a change, I am going to wear something. Shall see if anyone observes it. Not many people knows I have that and I haven't actually officially announced it cos it's something that I don't really want to remember much. LOL! So far, I am good. Working my arse out & being by my Bboy's side. I am the best eh. 😋 Ok never mind, I am heading to take a quick nap! Maybe I will come online and blog about it or else let's wait till the festive season is over.

Happy Lunar New Year! 
Wishing everyone good health, good wealth and may all the happiness befalls you!! 😘

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅