#478 ; Unhealthy skin

Skin, please be well soon.
I am having this terrible eczema acting up all over again, it is causing a toll in my body because basically I scratch like a monkey and I can't stop. It sucks to be me sometimes, born with such a disease inside me. I thought they are better but each week they look like they are going back to square one. Annoyed, I am. But there seemed to be no way to cure the rashes and the itchy-ness. All the dark emotions just make me so tired, so stressed up over it. So after a month of battle, I decide to visit the doctor. So he ain't a dermatology, he's just an ordinary doctor. Prescribed me with medicine and cream to help me. I gave up and bought Cetaphil from Watsons to help my skin. I hope it helps. I really hope so. I got the sunscreen and cleanser. Hoping a miracle can happen. I want to look pretty before the year closes. Meaning the lunar new year if you are asking. Who enjoyed seeing a scaly skin? Seeing scallop-ed like skin etc. Who likes? I am definitely not a fan and I don't like it at all. Bboy♥ has been trying as much as he can, being with me. But no one can ever understand the life of a eczema person.. I just have to be the cleanest person ever. Seriously? I hope I can change everything. Making sure history doesn't repeat by itself. Afterall, I am trying to lead a healthier life. Fruits/Yogurt in the morning or after lunch. Skin is important but when the heat or sweat attacks, I don't know how to make it better except scratching. It's not easy at all. I even cut down on my caffeine intake so that my skin will be better but the past week doesn't make any difference to me. It still happens. Dislike it, super tired of it. Oh well. Let's hope I will not scratch and go bonkers over it again!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅