#478 ; Fruitful Saturday

Taken yesterday at the office, still blooming.

Today is such a fruitful day for me. Maybe for him as well. I slept like a pig after taking medicine. I woke up feeling groggy but managed to brush my teeth and helped hanging the clothes. After that, had my usual OPC3 & B-Complex, we headed out to have our breakfast. $2 for my breakfast~ After that, we train down from Pasir Ris down to Bugis. We are heading to Kaplan to hear more about a certain course. So stayed there for quite awhile then off to Starbucks! I got the Monkey water bottle I want :D Yay! Bought one cup of Iced Soy Green Latte for Bboy & one cup of hot Strawberry Velvet Mocha. After that, we walked over to Suntec City. We got caught in the train, thanks to the traffic light. Bought 3 tops & 1 skirt at We & Co for the upcoming Chinese New Year. I love the skirt so much. :D $150 for 4 pieces. After that, we went to Singapore Motor Show 2016. (: So see see look look but I was starving. Grabbed a few sweets then finally 4plus time for late lunch. Had some herbal chicken soup with rice. Then off we go to meet his mom and brother. So after that we head down to Chinatown. Walked here & there, then I bought 500g of Lim Chee Guan to share with Bboy. Hee also chicken floss for myself :P Yum~ I also saw this pretty gold bracelet from One Ounce. $420! Ohmygoodness. :x Had dinner at some zi char store. Then walked abit more then come back to his house. Blogging now then off to see him play games. Time flies. !!! 

Spent my Saturday so fruitfully! I am so happy. Hee realize when I am hungry, I am super duper hungry! But well I am going to start on my TLS 21 Day real soon. Got to train what's there to eat and not to eat. Well, wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅