#477 ; Thank you, my love

Hopelessly in love with my gift from you to me.
So I can blog whenever I want to give my time off. Why not? Blogging is still my favorite thing to do. I've always loved blogging. I can express all my feelings just by typing so here I am. Read an article on how to use utilise time after work. One of them is blogging , that's why I am here. My official first post in Y2016. I am actually considering to ckme back & update more. I might just donit, eh.

Last Friday, I received a surprise. Whether it's to amend the proposal 94 whatever cross his mind, I am thankful & glad I guess. I received a bouquet of flowers from him. Oh my! I swear my expression might be priceless! He doesn't do anything silly & he actually did it. He gave me and I know it's him despite so many denying from him. I swear sometimes he either gets me all pissed off or the happiest person ever. No one ever did something like that & it really meant something to me. Probably the past relationships are just not meant to bloom. I am happy, so thank you. 

The flowers are at my desk & drinking water to survive. Not sure if they will survive or not but, I am really loving the pretty roses, carnations blooming. As they bloom, my heart swoon another moment. You know, six roses; I love you & I miss you. Cherish themso dearly. I think I am one of those woman who simply loves receiving any kind kf flowers. Well, I am still THAT kind of girl. Typical ones. Afterall, flowers can melt my heart & they are so special especially given by someone that loves me as much as I love him.

Ok! Too much sweet words on the flowers! Get used to it ! Ok, it's the 14th day of 2016. So basically it's a new year new beginning. I have been basically spending time with him, working my butt out. I have also dyed my hair last week! So my hair is ready for Chinese New Year. Less than 1 month! My my~ 

Me, in the chair for almost three hours to get the hair nice and sweet. I only cut my fringe so I still have my long silky hair. Loving the red, it's super obvious under the light. So I love the color so so so much. Thank you Susanna. She made it so pretty!! It's so well spent. So glad the outcome is so nice. 

Ok! I am off to read my Devil Dust Series. Firefly & Shadow's story for two books are done. Babs & Bull's novella is done for one book. Time for Bobby & Doc. Super looking forward ~ hopefully it's good!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅