#476 ; 2015 Reflection

I swear 2015 passed by so quickly. So effing fast. Today is the last Wednesday of 2015, 30 Dec 2015. I am going to take the chance to blog before it ends in just two days time. It just felt like yesterday was the beginning of 2015. Right now, we are approaching Y2016. I can't imagine how fast time can fly at times. It make one feel so fearful that death is approaching so quickly. But well, as usual this post is going to be a reflection of my year in 2015. The year that another set of happy / sad / angry / all sorts of emotions that occurred throughout. You know, I love my blog and I don't hide secrets in my blog if there's any readers. Hopefully I am able to list out as much as I can.


  1. I went to Taiwan for the first time.
  2. I vomit like a merlion around September and visited Dr Chu twice in a row.
    Had a jab, then my appetite was like shit. 
  3. I got proposed but I don't take it as a proposal.
  4. I got two part time staffs ; Joanne and Kelly.
  5. I had a new spectacles.
  6. Bboy went with me over to my dad's side for the first time.
  7. I changed seat twice.
  8. I went Malacca again.
  9. Bboy and I joined Market Singapore.
  10. I met up Celia several times.
  11. I fell in love with llao llao, one is never enough.
  12. I went Genting Highlands with Bboy and his relatives.
  13. I had red roses for Valentine Day 2015.
  14. I went Universal Studio Singapore for 7th yearsary and 23rd birthday.
  15. Bboy and I are officially seven years together.
  16. I am 23 years old.
  17. I took Cathay Pacific for the first time.
  18. I am using an iPhone 6Plus after being an Android person for a period of time.
  19. I started doing facial for my face.
  20. I went over to Parliament House with Bboy and his Aunt to pay our last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
  21. Tried O'Bean and I love that place so much.
  22. I cooked Aglio Oglio, Grilled Chicken Chop for the first time.
  23. I met up with Alvis for the first time.
In fact I am trying to remember as much as I can but I swear there are so many things until I have no idea what's important, what's not. I am just listing what comes in my mind. A year has come and passing over to the next leg. So many things have happened. But I have to admit, it's always so nice to savor those good moments before it ends. Amazingly fast. Let's appreciate what's left of 2015.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅