#475 ; Merry Little Christmas

Christmas has come and went by.
Everytime it passes by, I stop and recall that a year is coming to an end real soon.
But every Christmas, it's a special one for me.
Even if I will cry like a baby or smile like a fool.
I love Christmas, I love presents.
When Christmas comes I feel like a kid regardless how old am I.
Down the road, I might have kids
But I want to love my kids as much as I love Desmond.
I may not give a 100% but I want to do my best.
Pampering them for every single moment of my life.
I am not getting younger, so time is precious.
Be it Christmas or not Christmas, birthday or not birthday or whatever it is.
You won't know when is your last day on this earth.
Cherish your loved ones before it's all too late.
So I am taking this chance to just write what's inside my heart right now.
Therefore, just have yourself a little Christmas and enjoy till the year ends.
How special or not special it is, just make it a good one.
Life's tough but life keep going on.
You have to be happy in whatever life comes upon despite the stress coming along the way.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅