#474 ; Christmas weekend 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :D
Hoho, Christmas come and goes just like that !! So basically my Christmas Eve, I had lunch with Xiangzhi, Nanzhen, Ashley and Chai Ann. Xiangzhi treated us Skinny Pizza~ Yummy! We had four different pizza! Also, I drank minty melon ~ Mint + Watermelon! Shiok! So after that, I went off to meet Bboy♥ & Joyce at Somerset MRT. 

Had Sanum from llao llao with Bboy♥! So good ~ Llao Llao is so delicious ~ 100% love! I can never get sick of llao llao. They are so damn good ! You know once you start, you can't imagine stopping it. Loving a good llao llao at times like this. Thankful it has opened at Tampines. Yay~~


Christmas Eve Dinner made by Bboy's mom. 
Pork chop, mushroom soup, ham, smoked salmon, rosemary potatoes. They are so delicious! Happy! Eat until I am so full! I swear I can go another serving of the mushroom soup despite being so full. You know, good food are always worth for another helping! I must learn to be a good cook like Bboy♥'s mom. She's really a good cook. Love all her food! Helped to wash the plates, then went to rot ! Dinner is still so good ! I can still have the taste lingering in my mouth ~ 

It's just me and you under the beautiful sky at Marina Bay Sands.
About 8plus, we headed out to Marina Bay Sands. We planned to go Gardens by the Bay but sadly it was so packed till we can't even go in! Depressed max ! Way too packed. So we went Marina Bay Sands walk walk and take photos around :D It's such a lovely night!

All of my Christmas presents. (:
Happily take pictures of all my Christmas presents I received. Hoho love unwrapping all those presents ! Ashley, Nanzhen, Kelly, Flight Centre, Ascott, Anthony and several others gave me presents ! So so so happy ! Always love Christmas shopping and gift exchange. Didn't go anywhere till the night. Went out for dinner with Desmond and his family. Saw Edmond and his family! His son is so cute! Christmas passed by so quickly! Spent the night watching The Intern! Liked the movie! Been waiting it for awhile ~ Bboy♥ slept so I watched that.

Happy Boxing Day! :D
Two of my favorite presents given by Ashley and Nanzhen. Both of my treasured presents given by my favorite two colleagues! Thank you <3 Their presents are always one of a kind and I cherish them deeply. Loving them so much! Can't wait to start using them in a brand new year! It's coming in just a few more days.

Now I am outside with Bboy♥ and Winson. So I am back to reading my ebooks! Abby Fort & Jake Dunn are my loves! I felt the feelings when I read. The impact is super strong ! But overall, a good read, a good book always make my heart feel al the different emotions. It evoked what's in the heart ! 

Ok! My Christmas post is so lengthy. Been awhile since I made the effort to blog something really long! 

Have a good holiday! 
The year is coming to an end ~ 
What a December to remember.... (:




Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅