#473 ; Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve to you, you and all of you.
Well, my favorite time of the year has arrived. It's time for Christmas. Love the season of giving the most. The time where you get to enjoy with your friends, gift exchange and celebrate this season! Woohoo. I received a few pressies here and there for vendors, friends, family and colleagues. I am so happy! I love opening prezzies especially when they are all wrapped up! I know I have been dead awhile in Blogging. Didn't have the time to manage the blog especially when my office is renovating, moving and all other things that come along the way! So today, of course I am taking the chance to appreciate Christmas and the year that is coming to an end. Fruitful year, my friends. I sure enjoyed myself a lot. Well, many shit comes as well but I am glad shit are over. I know another year, another shit, but just hope lesser shit. That's what everyone wants, isn't it? I am off to do my work and find nice books to read during the long week for me~

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅