#467 ; Whiny post


Give me a toy now and I will hug till daylight.
  1. Running nose
  2. Neck pain
  3. Heavy flow
  4. Tired
  5. Zone-ed out.
  6. Pale looking face.
I am not in my best shape this days. It's probably because of the different symptoms that came along during this period of time. Oh my! I swear, it sucks to have bad cramps, bad neck, bad all things. But well, I am doing all I can to ease my pain. I had lemongrass tea on the first day, mint tea yesterday and today, lipton tea. I had so much tea. Trying to stop my coconut oil with coffee, but I totally can't resist at all. LOL. Too in love with coconut oil mixed with coffee black and abit of milk. Oh my. I am just a whiny woman now complaining about my cramps. Need to de-stress. Right now, I am just relaxing abit before I finished off my other work. LOL. I am feeling really lazy right now. For all the things that's going on, it makes one tired as well. I am off to get cracking. 

Hooray for the upcoming long weekend! (Y)

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅