#463 ; Alive Museum

Utterly apologetic cos I realize I totally neglected my blog so here I am to share my Fridate with Bboy♥. Though it's after work but I love such dates with Bboy♥. Just both of us spending time together. That's good enough for me.

Woohoo! Thank you 883FM for the free tickets to go to Alive Museum. I went over there with Bboy♥ on Friday. We played with all the different illusions! I have so much fun taking Bboy♥. All my pictures are mainly him and all his different poses. Hee I wasn't in much pictures cos I want Bboy♥ to play with it instead of me. Was so unprepared when he decided to go. We had our dinz at Burger King then off to Alive Museum at Suntec.

Suntec City is definitely where most of my memories with Desmond is. We usually go there during the beginning. Just the two of us hands in hands, spending each moment together. I am with Bboy♥ for almost 7 years. The things we shared are more than words can say. I do not want to share all the posts but shall share my favorites. Hee, I swear Alive Museum is fun but only if its free because, if you are not a tourist, you won't want to go. Agreed? 

One set that we both are. It's so funny!

My Bboy♥ playing with his Superman. 
His face is so goofy. I am always so in love with the goofy-ness! :D


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅