#462 ; Sleeping Man

I love to see you sleep, sleep like a baby. I always choose to let you sleep before I sleep because you are always like a baby when you sleep. You snuggle to my corner and just sleep so sweetly. No disruptions / distractions at all, you simply sleep. It melts my heart all the time when you sleep. That's the time we are at peace. No quarrels, no squabbles, just you sleeping, me watching. I am chilling by the bed while seeing you sleep and blogging. Today is our first day in Malacca. It's been hard on you to drive and watch the road but thank you for always keeping us safe. Sleep well, my love. I hope you will dream of happy things! Its the long weekend, being able to spend it with you beside me. That's a gift.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅