#442 ; 除夕 and 初一 2015

Wow, the year has come and gone by so quickly.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid7o2Pf1qid2nw_zps9f997d6c.gif It's almost the end of the Lunar New Year. Today is the thirteenth day.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eicuTc0D1qid2nw_zpsa010d424.gif So I am taking the chance to update my blog!  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid4RKWz1qid2nw_zps21e48472.gif Or else I am going to miss it. In fact, I also have my twenty third birthday post and Valentine's Day 2015 post to blog about it.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eiddo9lR1qid2nw_zps2f8274d4.gif But well, since I don't have the habit to do it so much, I might actually skip it since all my photos are at facebook.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eicxhEdu1qid2nw_zps4fba3e3b.gif I think this year is a really awesome one for me. B'coz I actually get to spend one of my favorite places for the entire day!  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid6N3DC1qid2nw_zpsc3049ebb.gif It's definitely a joy! I also actually took so many photos and I have a whole load of album in it.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid3SkU21qid2nw_zpse3699514.gif A splendid start of the Goat year.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid4RKWz1qid2nw_zps21e48472.gif I guess, this is why I enjoyed the season. Right now, I'm the one receiving red packets whereas my parents are the one giving.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid8F1uT1qid2nw_zps7a7b9737.gif Sooner or later, I will reach that stage. Without further ado, let's get cracking on my Lunar New Year's post.  photo tumblr_inline_n0eid6N3DC1qid2nw_zpsc3049ebb.gif

(Chinese New Year Eve, Chinese New Year Day One & Chinese New Year Day Three's #OOTD)
That's all my different outfits. I love the second picture most. I actually worn all my new attire. I'm loving them ~ ♥ Well, it's damn awesome to gather around your loved ones. I think you can see me taking so many selfies in the whole process. I love spamming selfies. But I have to cut down, or else people are going to call me crazy!!

Chinese New Year Eve, (除夕)


It's a work day for me. But thankfully, it's a halfday! My heart was already in the Lunar New Year mood. so I barely focused on my day. All I remembered, I had an incredible lunch. Thank you Nanzhen for the treat at SPRMRKT. I ate super a lot during lunch! Thank goodness I ate or else my day is gonna be super hungry, shag and tired. I don't usually make the effort to do makeup and all. But I will do that just for Lunar New Year. I am THAT odd. It can't be helped!

I had cappuccino, granola, pumpkin soup and many other sides. I swear SPRMRKT sells one of the best granola ever! I tried the pumpkin soup and it's heavenly! Supaa delicious to the extent that I don't mind having another bowl of pumpkin soup! I love SPRMRKT! My third visit (?) Or maybe more.

People who works in CBD area should give this place a shot. No GST, no services charges, just quality food! <33

Here's their website for you to take a look.
SPRMRKT

So, I kinda left office at 2plus and slowly took the red line down to meet up my mom and brother for Reunion Dinner at Dad's side. It's the daily routine. I don't know why us (kids) dislike going there, but probably because we are all under the influence of our mom. So whatever, just kinda drag my feet over supposedly "I'm the OLDEST grandchild." Oh my goodness. That's the REASON my dad gave me when I didn't want to go due to WORK. So thankfully, I got a half day and dragged my feet there.

Reunion Dinner with Dad's side.
It's almost the same thing every year but it's good to gather around, chat and talk. Well, my New Year Eve was spent at Woodlands. Nice. Although got certain sarcastic comments by the wicked witch but well, we are good and happy! We do not let people like her make us unhappy and moody! She did that ONCE but she's never ever gonna do that again. So keep calm and go on!

Left around 6plus, Bboy♥ came down to pick me. But Bboy♥ was a total joke, he go until Johor there. LOL. But I don't blame him. This is his first time coming over to Woodlands just to pick me. He was also nice enough to send Chelsie down to the nearest MRT (Sengkang). Chelsie was heading to Chinatown so that's the MOST convenient direct route down. Thank you Bboy♥ for making the effort. But his face sure is black like coal cos he's lost and out of the way! Too much waiting piss him off especially scenarios like that. Oh well, that's my Bboy♥. Have to get used to it ! Otherwise I am all moody and shitty.

So I went over Bboy♥'s house to stay over for Lunar New Year. This is also my first time staying with Bboy♥ during Lunar New Year. Usually both of us are home but this time round is different. His parents are heading to Thailand the next day. So I stayed over with Bboy♥. We turned in about 2am++. Super shag, please!!! Haha. Imagine sleeping less than three hours! Oh my goodness!!


Lunar New Year, (初一)

 My first picture of the year of the Goat.

I worn my new shoes which was bought super long ago and ate my first meal at KFC Changi Airport. Woke up around 530am with Bboy♥ to head to the airport to send his family off to Bangkok! Ahh, I want to go Bangkok too!! Well , when the fares are cheaper, I shall go there. So we went back to Bboy♥'s house like 8am. All of us took a nap for two hours before preparing to our first stop. First stop will be at Bboy♥'s grandmother (mom)'s side for visiting.



Pictures of us on the first day of Lunar New Year.
We're all ready for our very first stop!

 
I'm decked with the pretty red blouse Bboy♥ bought me as my birthday prezzie.

  • Laneige Whitening BB Cushion, #21 Natural Beige (BB Cushion)
  • VDL Triple Red Tint Bar. (Lips)
  • Sleek Pixie Pink. (Blusher)
  • Innisfree SPF50 Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel. (Sunscreen)
  • Missha The Under Eye Concealer, Natural Beige. (Cooncealer)

All ready to go! (: I think I look so flawless. But well, my face got pretty much a few pimples but it's well hidden. Thankfully, my face is not so scary. Or else Bboy♥ is so gonna scream at me. We stayed there about 12pm then we make our way to Woodlands. (My dad's side) This is Bboy♥'s first time meeting Dad's side and those bunch of creeps inclusive of the wicked witch. Oh my goodness(!!) She's the freakiest woman we have ever met!

 

Siblings shot. ♥♥
That's the only time I can actually take a photo with my siblings. Hoho, yearly taking pictures with my siblings can be damn awesome. I love a good picture with happy people. You know how much I appreciate happy things! Haha.

Ending off the visit at Dad's place with the below picture,

A picture of the Teo's family in the photo for Lunar New Year Day 1. 

After that, we are all headed to Bishan. Bboy♥ drove my family all the way down to visit my grandmother (my mom)'s side. Thank you Bboy♥ for sending us down. So off we go with our oranges heading down to my favorite grandmother's house. Always awesome to see her! Who won't be happy to see her is an idiot?! So we reached there before 1pm. Hanged around Bishan till 4 - 5plus. Didn't head to one of the house which I usually go. We dropped my Aunt before heading back to Bboy♥'s house. I managed to take picture with my cousins!! That's the super duper awesome thing for me.


Nicholas, Michelle, Danielle & Desmond. ♥♥

This is the end of my 除夕 and 初一's day ! I am good and happy! The next post will be my 初二 and 初三's day! I am sorry for the massive amount of photos. Happy days must be remembered!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅