#448 ; So I am ...,

By changing, will people really accept you for you?
  • So I am stupid, I don't know who is the guy in our dollar bill.
  • So I am careless, I better don't help or else cause more problem.
  • So I am stupid, I don't know how to make my own decision, have to wait for people.
  • So I am selfish, I only know how to care about myself and ignore every other people's feelings.
  • So I am lack of team spirit, I have to always care all about myself and not bother what other people want.
  • So I am always going home early, I don't do my work, I only care about myself and no one else.
  • So I am lazy, I don't do work, only bother about going to Facebook / Twitter, any other social media.
  • So I am useless, I am like roti prata, I flip here, flip there, only know how to complain and do nothing.

So I am just a worthless piece of shit. Yeah, I am ignorant about a lot of things in my life. Yes, I may not know nuts, but I am trying, I am learning, I am still growing. I feel really tired / shag / pissed / grumpy / moody / emotional over the list of things that kept coming on. Yes, I felt insulted by YOU, but what the fuck can I do about it except to rant. I am NOT that honest like you or even you. So I just have to swallow what's not and survive this place. I am working hard to earn a living. In your eyes, I am only like that. Be it you or you or even you insult me, I can smile and let go but can you actually feel how hurt I am feeling? You know nuts, you act like a bloody big shot. I have a problem but ain't I fixing my problem. Yeah, I didn't study well but I am still working, earning a living. I feel tired, really tired. I feel like I am emotionally being bullied by words. Yes, I can't defend myself but what? I have to change myself and be another dickhead person. I am really tired for everything. Should I bother leaving and find another place? Or just to stuck it up to hope things get better? I don't know. I need help. I need therapy. I need happy food. I need someone to cheer me up. I need things to get this load of crap away from me. Endlessly, I am being affected by the what's not you say, you do. Seriously. Who on earth can ever understand? Yea, some can take it easy. Why can't I? Taking it so fucking easy but still, it hits me hard, hits me bad. I am just human. What else more does one need to do to break me. Until I leave here? Until I move on? Seriously what the fuck does ALL of you want from me?

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅