#444 ; 初三 2015

Happy Birthday, ahMa!
This time of the year is always my favorite time because I'm gathered around people that are more like a family than a "family". Dad's side have all the faces that I don't like. Mom's side have all those that sheltered me from the darkness, protected me when I am at my lowest. This event usually takes place at either a Saturday or Sunday of the Lunar New Year. This year is special b'coz my ahMa requested for photos! So of course, we have many nice photos taken and candid shots. What matters most is, I actually stayed throughout the whole event with Bboy♥ without any disruption. To be frank, I love my ahMa a lot despite the annually meeting her. But I know one thing for sure, she's definitely one of the cutest / chattiest grandmother I have. She's mixed with English , Chinese and many different languages. I will always love my ahMa. ♥♥ Irreplaceable.


I love my hair after bathing ~
I always have this silky straight hair after I showered. Applied my makeup and I'm ready to head off to my Aunt's house. We wanna go Aunt's house cos we rarely will head to her house to 拜年 so why not? Bboy♥ woke up early to get our breakfast! I had noodles! I love local food! During the festive season, there is NO local food at all, we just have to survive on fast food. So sick of it! So, we packed and ready to head off!


We worn similar shoes on that day! But Bboy♥'s Rockport, mine's Camel Active. Two happy love birds heading out! <3 It's always nice to wear something similar with Bboy♥. Rare case, ok! Took pictures of our baby boys as well before heading out. Stitch love! 







 Demanded selfies with Bboy♥ while he's driving! Off we go to our destination, Bedok. Gotten ready and off we go! Of course, Michelle will be the first I see and so happy to see her! Sadly, Muffin wasn't around. We can't play with him.. boo. Maybe next time I shall catch him again. Chit chat with Michelle and Nicholas before making our way to my Uncle's house. That's the yearly affair. We will definitely be there.




Some of the many candid shots that we took. Spammed a lot of nice photos and I like how I look! Seriously, I think if I want to smile, I should smile at my fullest! LOL. Well, happy days for us!

Polaroid with all my favorite people in a picture. (‐^▽^‐)
Luckily I bought my Polaroid camera along. I get to take pictures with my Teo and Lim's family. One of my favorite pictures. I even took with my ahMa. Hoho, but I didn't get to keep cos Bboy♥ asked me to give one to my ahMa. So I give Michelle one, ahMa one. We also took polariods with Michelle, Michelle's ahboyboy, myself and Bboy♥. All the dazzling photos! I totally need to buy films!! I finished it up within a day! But it's all worth it. Especially seeing all the SMILES after having nice pictures!




Random shots of the Lim, Teo & two boyfriends. (*≧▽≦)
When the Lim & Teo family & two boyfriends tries their very best to fit into a picture for the Polaroid shot. I'm going to post the very last picture! It's my favorite among all. Thank you Bboy♥ for bringing his DSLR. <3

Happy Birthday, ahMa. Sometimes, oldies have the ability to make you realize you're so very fortunate to have them. They taught you their tough times in life, taught you how your parents survive through the hard times. My ahMa is one of the best cook I've ever known. She cook really awesome food and I don't regret staying with her and my Aunt during my younger days. The way my ahMa talk English / Chinese mixed with Hokkien and everything always crack me laughing. Although I meet her once a year, but I'm still very grateful you always remember my birthday and even give me a birthday red packet. Thank you ahMa, you must live very very very long, ok! May you always pink of health & of course, know that, I love you. ♥♥♥ 

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅