#389 ; Nothing but love

Young, innocent and happy.
I have been reading a lot lately, especially in my ebooks. I am satisfied cos it keeps my mind occupied. I like how young adult get my kick going on. Sooo far, I only dropped a book cos it's way too boring. But so far, it's all been good. Way intense for me but I am loving it ! I just finished about #JessicaSorensen's book. Well it makes me all nerve wrecking and jaw gripping! But still, I am glad for the #HEA. Won't want to be a spoiler. Go read "Breaking Nova, Saving Quinton and No Regrets". Well, it's great and I love it. How much death can change two person and finally be together. But I find it's way too rushing when they got together. Too fast for the sex, then together and all. Well, but I love the book. In fact, I have already finished another. I think this year I can actually hit 50 ebooks if I want to. I also finished reading #NoRegrets. Well, I love how Trey and Harley works out. Well, it's fresh in the mind but I like the side character. Forget his name but that's another good book. Reading is good , just a matter of how you see it. Ok , I blah-ed too much about reading.

Apart from reading, I also start to love skincare products. In case you haven't read my I-don't-know-since-when on my skincare products, makeup. But I am certainly in love with my buys. I have one set at Bboy♥'s house and the other at my own home. I just spent $70 for a trunk loads of goodies. Only started with the sample but I am satisfied with the buy, obviously. Well, I am using Laneige, Innisfree and Bio Essence. I am considering changing all to Innisfree instead of Bio Essence but I will decide in due course. Right now, I am satisfied. I also applied face mask to chill my face. Using My Beauty Diary for that. Hahaha. Yet to take a photo to show you all. See my instagram and you will see. HAHA. I must not go into my skincare, it is ALOT! To me, it's indeed alot. Not intending to buy anything cos the rest are way too expensive. I love Laneige but it's depends on my budget. Well, I also do makeup but natural ones. Maybe just a simple BB/CC Cream + Lipstick + Blusher. That's good enough. No need for complex! Hah. A simple person like me always go for simple things. LOL.

Think I just blah-ed so much again. I am feeling all kinds of hungry. But I am on the verge to lose weight ;) So I am not going to munch unless I am really to the max already. What a random post. Well, need to keep the blog alive and I miss talking about every-single-things! ☺ Hmm, it's heading to Mid Month! So let's embrace everyday! Time to work + read + anime ~ (: Catch me on dayre if you wanna know my updates.


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅