#382 ; 我是个小女人

The beauty lies inside.
Hmm, I love roses. Why? B'coz they are so pretty. I don't dare to say every woman loves flowers but I dare to say I love receiving flowers from my Bboy♥. My Bboy♥ isn't that kind of romantic man but he sure knows how to make me love him and hate him. That's a DEFINITE fact. My Bboy♥ is charming in his own ways. Just as long as he doesn't be a bugger. I am happy. Well well well. 我是个小女人,开开心心挨着我的男人。I won't deny that, b'coz I pretty much love my Bboy♥ more than words can say. But I also have to say, I swear I hate him a lot SOMETIMES. But what to do? We have to go through all shits to be what we are today. Not every love story is easy. Right at this moment, when I am saying that, I am reminiscing all the bittersweet memories with Bboy♥. Being together is easy, but going through EVERYTHING is tough. B'coz obstacles will obstruct you and you will just have to be stronger. Ok, main point of my post is saying how flowers or anything from the one I love can melt my heart THAT easily. Oh my! Hahaha that picture of the beautiful roses was given from my Bboy♥ on Valentine Day 2014. Aww, I love when he does things like that ~ Maybe I have never receive ❀ from any of my ex yet my Bboy♥ was the first. Thank you for your very existence. 

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅