#373 ; B'coz I got nothing better to do at all

The peace always gets me.
B'coz I like to whine when I am sick. Yeah, you are right I am sick. Badly sick somemore. It's been awhile since I fall sick but it kinda sucks. Cos the throat is all itchy, the nose is all blocked, the left ear is also blocked, want to cough also cannot cough, sick until I feel like my body is breaking down. Too much work or because of cold? Or meds made it worse? I got no clues ): But they are really draining my body. Fuck it, I know. I have been eating like a very pitiful old woman. I can't even enjoy cakes, or even all my favorite things. So I decided, I must try to be THIS healthy sometimes in my life. I am fat, obese, so I want to make myself healthier. Yeah, my weight is shocking to many. As if I don't know. I also don't know why! Is it cos of my heavy bone or is it because my boobs are big? I don't know? Is just depressing to see many light weighted and pretty ladies in the world except myself. I am inferior, I don't deny that, but still, it's just I can't stand the way I am. So I want to make a difference. Told myself I wanna do some brisk walking when I recover. I really hope the fire don't die down. I have the blardy habit . ): Which kinda sucks to the max? Oh yes, I am getting side tracked. Just whining to this baby here always lead me far away. I am typing without a specs on. It is quite bad for me to see but it's okay. I will read it tomorrow.

I have taken my meds, now going to read Maybe, Someday. A new e book. That kinda sparks my interest in reading. I might be giving up on story. Too much sex, too much horny scenes, too many I don't like. No plot at all. Cos the plot has been settled in book 1. Yea, so I wish to drop it. Too bored. LOL. Well, I am heading off already.

A sick woman needs her rest,
To build up and charge up.
I don't want a weak body at all.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅