#292 ; Work hard, Enjoy later

Just be honest with your feelings.
I know my picture and caption doesn't match at all ! But still, want to take this chance to blog. Well, I am back! Duh. Lately, was busy spending all my time with Bboy♥ so therefore not much of any time to update my lil space here. So today, I will give a short update about myself for the past few days! Less than 10 days, I suppose. Wonders if any of my reader(s) miss me. I doubt I even have readers. LOL.

Updates for the few days of absence.
  1. Recuperating from my inflammation of my face.
    I noticed my face being flaky but I didn't give a shit cos I thought its normal sunburn. But it never seemed to get better. I even went to google about it. So I still suspect its sunburn. I thought it might have happened when I was out with Bboy♥'s brother when Bboy♥ went for work on Bboy♥'s birthday. But on a second thought, I was using an umbrella. So it couldn't be. Then I thought it was after that but I applied BB Cream. It was supposed to protect from the UV. To my dismay, I start to suspect I am allergic to the BB Cream from Silky Girl. I told Bboy♥, he say it was nothing. I even applied moisturizer. But it was so fucking painful to the extent that I used ice on my face. It felt fucking hot ! So then, I stayed over Bboy♥'s house and met him after his course on Friday. After much bugging to my Bboy♥, he decided to let me see a doctor at Tampines. We had dinner first, at last it was my turn after much waiting despite we finished our dinner. The doctor say my face is beginning to inflammation and not so serious. Thank goodness! Now my Bboy♥ knows I am suffering from pain! ): The doctor even knows I can't smile! But still, thank you Bboy♥ for accompanying me to see a doctor despite I bug you so so so so much.
    I love you! <3


  2. Finally, I tried that ramen from Ramen Kagetsu Arashi at Tampines 1!
    Woohoo! Friday, I finally had the chance to eat it while waiting my turn to see a doctor. Bboy♥ treated me ~ It was so delicious! Loves the yummlicious soup. I swear I am a ramen lover! Hehehe, but still I think the one Jonathan bought me to is still the best. Well, the name is Marutama Ramen. I swear the garlic and soup is dope! Gimme a chance, I will SURELY go there again. Now, I hope I can bring Bboy♥ there! (: Well, the ramen from Ramen Kagetsu Arashi, I will probably rate it 6 upon 10. Disappointment in sense of the soup, was kinda salty! But still I am fucking happy that I finally ate the ramen! Awesome!! Thank you Bboy♥ for the treat ! :D


  3. Working triple the usual.
    Ashley went on leave on 26 Sept, Lijun went on leave on 27 Sept. So therefore, I am the ONLY Admin lady working. Wa madness, I swear! Cos Boss's flight, schedule, etc are practically a headache! But thank goodness, I have the lovely Lena to help me! :D Although its was a total mess at the beginning, I am so thankful she is supporting me although she's kinda fierce. I would still prefer Jasmine! :x She's still my best sister ever! :D Haha, thank goodness for all things being nice and neat. Glad that today is the last day. As Ashley is coming back tomorrow! (: She's going to continue otherwise I swear I am shag die. Thank you Bboy♥ for being understanding! Stayed till 6plus all the way despite Bboy♥ whining but he still gave in. I love you! <3 HAHAHA. Well, let's hope all things work out well when both of them are back!


  4. Playing a really retarded cookie game introduced by Nanzhen.
    I swear it is ultra lame but I have no idea why the heck am I playing for. It is like clicking and clicking and buying powerups! Well, I love Grandma! She's the best! LOL although there are so many other powerups! Cookie Clicker , click this! & you can start playing. I actually left my computer on to see over the weekend, how many cookies I have. ULTRA LAME! But still it was fun! :] HAHAHA. I think if I tell Bboy♥, he call me stupid.


  5. Making a step into the future.
    Both Bboy♥ and I went to do something recently. I do not want to share the news first. Wait till it is a good news then I will change. We can only leave it to Fate. I have no idea what is the results till November. But still, a milestone for both Bboy♥ and I. Probably a big one, but I believe in us. Thank you Jasmine for giving me advices! <3 Hehe, she's the best!


  6. Planning for my upcoming fifth yearsary with Bboy♥.
    I am thinking of baking, cooking, buying. But still, all things are not finalized. B'coz I am financially tighted like crazy after paying the $70 of my passport. E X P E N S I V E ! :/ But what to do? It is super important to pay! Saved in my evernote what are the things I am aiming to bake/cook. But I shall leave it to fate. Might be heading to Daiso to shop for the items! :D Seriously, I really hope I can don't be so fickle minded. But still, my Bboy♥ makes me don't-know-what-is-he-going-to-do-for-our-yearsary. B'coz he feels so bochup ! Always feels like I am the only one being excited.


  7. Weheart-ing, Facebook-ing, Tumblr-ing (ultra less), Instagram-ing, Tweet-ing!
    My social life! :D No need to explain, follow them can already!


  8. W O R K.
    The major part of my Mon - Fri. So therefore, that's pretty much the final one! WAHAHAHA. Okay, so lame. I know right :/ 


YAY! October is coming and my shows are approaching nearer and nearer. Once Upon A Time is the first to come back but still, I am looking forward to The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Grimm, American's Horror Story! :D They are pretty much the highlights for me! With Blackie , I believe I can watch them happily! Hoho, I am heading off but going to post one picture and off I go! :D

That's why sometimes I don't get why I do so much for love.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅