#225 ; Happiness

Girl, follow like what is the picture above.
Do what you really think its the best for you.
I know some decisions are tough but believe and have no regrets.
Life is filled with trunk loads of shitty things,
But you are one hell of a strong girl. Please know that.
You have grown up through so many different types of things!
I maybe not the best of words but I will definitely be a friend to stick by.
Always remember, you have a lot of people still there for you when the skies are dark.

P/S ; 
I miss how you excited you go when you see nail polish.
I miss how we can chat like there's no tomorrow with Siping.
I miss our conversation can go all endless when we are together.
I miss the fact that you loves to eat anything but rice.
I miss the fact you can simply munch and munch non stop at all.
I miss your fierce tone while you indirectly scold someone.
I miss that you are always watching out for me like a older sister.
I miss your existence in this company cos you brighten my day.
I miss the way you eat ice cream, which none of us can do that at all.
I miss we can actually talk anything under the moon without barriers.
I miss we can still meet up for lunch and hugs whenever we meet each other.
I miss the part you always tell me how shitty this company can get but I know you are happy.
Overall, I know I miss you a lot cos you are the first to make me love this company though it didn't end up well at all.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅