#223 ; Be positive

I am not as strong as it seemed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Right now, I am blogging and munching on my Yan Yan biscuits  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwfJeg31qz4rgp_zpsafab066b.gif I am feeling extremely hungry, probably cos I didn't munch anything yesterday  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwm5r3Q1qz4rgp_zps2f6dc38c.gif It's also a good thing for myself cos I am determined to slim down although its so franking tough. I have to  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwoCPfY1qz4rgp_zps7d227a22.gif alot than I can totally slim down. Oh manzxc, I see how my Bboy♥ and his brother being able to slim down so easily. I totally want that too  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtqMyQ1qz4rgp_zps7b568935.gif Today, I am all alone because my Bboy♥ is to Malacca with his colleagues. Kinda like a final trip before he officially ORD from army.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvutGbu1qz4rgp_zps04b2e3f7.gif I am totally having mixture of feelings for his army. Both  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtqMyQ1qz4rgp_zps7b568935.gif and  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvutGbu1qz4rgp_zps04b2e3f7.gif. It has been a really really long journey since he enlisted. From getting the letter to going in to booking out to posting out to finally ORD.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvvgMc31qz4rgp_zps258bf4e9.gif It has been such a long while between me and him, uh. Which girl can actually withstand my Bboy♥?  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtF89J1qz4rgp_zps47feabef.gif Probably only me. You must be asking why such a face, eh? It's b'coz I am the ONLY ONE capable to love him that much  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvwEaVy1qz4rgp_zps249c582f.gif Hahaha, self praise, ehhh. Well, I can self praise but if others tell me that, I totally won't think that I deserve it  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvs9lIu1qz4rgp_zpsa1890e93.gif B'coz what matters to me most is still as long as Bboy♥ is happy, I am happy  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvs9lIu1qz4rgp_zpsa1890e93.gif Just that simple cos I have not much of anything to worry as long as he is doing fine. Well, I noticed that I have not been blogging alot lately. Been busy catching back all my  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvs9lIu1qz4rgp_zpsa1890e93.gif and not  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwfZIfP1qz4rgp_zps7db19be7.gif Share a piece of good news, I have cleared Round 1 of Probabtion  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwihuuu1qz4rgp_zps7068becd.gif Yesh, I am super satisfied cos it has been three whole months  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwnpK7L1qz4rgp_zps591f494a.gif Well, apart from that good news lately I just spent quite a lot of money. To me, I am not grumpy over the amount spent at all cos it's kinda worthwhile.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwnoQnj1qz4rgp_zpsd53350f0.gif Hohoho, just two weeks ago I spent up to $20 on Food Fair @ Expo 2013. I bought trunk loads of yummehz food  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwlfHbZ1qz4rgp_zps519b4b9c.gif It can't be helped. Well, Singapore is a place to eat and eat  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwgXPkf1qz4rgp_zps7d55f407.gif Well, I love to eat but hates to get fat. That's the most sickening part of eating  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwhPizm1qz4rgp_zps7612a2b2.gif I totally admire those people who can eat non stop and NOT grow fat at all. They are definitely one lucky biatches.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwhPizm1qz4rgp_zps7612a2b2.gif Well, I bought my 9 boxes of yummehz Pocky and Pretz. They are totally the dope~  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwmNXII1qz4rgp_zps0a8522b6.gif I love them so much. I only spent like $6 for merely 9 boxes. YAY!  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwnpK7L1qz4rgp_zps591f494a.gif I have not finished all YET b'coz I can't bear to eat it  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvwS8991qz4rgp_zps361b142a.gif Hohoho, that's random me! Well, apart from that I still spent like a lot of junk food. Also eat durian doriyaki , so good  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvxAhxs1qz4rgp_zps90fd093f.gif I know my Bboy♥ loves them as much as I do. So wasted, I only bought like one piece only. But still, I don't regret manzxc.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtF89J1qz4rgp_zps47feabef.gif Then just few days ago, I spent $98.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwkXJyu1qz4rgp_zps481587f8.gif Well, it's a satisfied buy b'coz I really need it and hopefully I can wear it for a couple of years. The person say, some people can even wear for a decade.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtqMyQ1qz4rgp_zps7b568935.gif So I am pretty pleased so I bought that. It's not impulse yet a buy which I know I am pleased.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwihuuu1qz4rgp_zps7068becd.gif Let me wear already then I upload here, alright! So far, my life has been on track despite some quarrels with my Bboy♥ previously. But I hope all's well now. Doing all I can to ward off all negativity between us  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvvk9Lq1qz4rgp_zpsd319383a.gif FIGHT!! Just want to be happy and loving with just both of us  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtF89J1qz4rgp_zps47feabef.gif That's good enough for me, I don't ask so much !  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwjCTWb1qz4rgp_zps59c7b336.gif Did you read my yesterday's post? I am madly in love with Fifty Shades of Grey  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvtqMyQ1qz4rgp_zps7b568935.gif It's definitely one worth reading book. When was the last time I actually read?  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvrezEo1qz4rgp_zps901c5f01.gif I can't seemed to remember at all, so many things overloading my mind. Hahaha, well I will do my utmost best to blog as much as I can.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvvgMc31qz4rgp_zps258bf4e9.gif It totally sound as if I am lying but fret not, will do my best.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwolqKr1qz4rgp_zpsefc6b7f5.gif Not many things are going accordingly to my plan of life but certain things are changing and I really hope all things go well  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvutGbu1qz4rgp_zps04b2e3f7.gif I am really scared of the things that might come, but Bboy♥ told me to be strong. How hard, also must be strong. No words fit my emotions, so yea. Avoiding the thought of it as much as I can though I know I totally suck at it  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvxkw6y1qz4rgp_zps179ff925.gif Been constantly trying to forget all negativity but its not an easy thing.  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwgmHel1qz4rgp_zpsdaa162d2.gif Oh I got an idea ! Maybe I just to have to  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwfJeg31qz4rgp_zpsafab066b.gif or  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwhhqvf1qz4rgp_zpse5b92b1c.gif to prevent myself from going all  photo tumblr_inline_mmznwhPizm1qz4rgp_zps7612a2b2.gif Gloomy day for me since Sunday  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvzUGLF1qz4rgp_zps94ca0153.gif Don't ask why! No intention to repeat. I am going to go back to work and wait for my Bboy♥ to be back from Malacca. I am going off now ,  photo tumblr_inline_mmznvyk3A21qz4rgp_zpsf574fc49.gif Catch me blogging soon again !!!! Trunk loads of love.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅