#220 ; A Level of Friendship

Love, but not love.
Friends but close friends.
I like that type of feeling which you have someone to pour each emotions in you. Be it good, bad, explicit, clean or whatever, you can basically just share all the things that is inside you without boundary. You know that you love him or her more than a normal friend but less than a lover. How can I ever describe this feeling? The feelings intertwined in it feels so peaceful and you know being brutally honest is fine cos they will simply accept and do not judge you. They tell you the things that you know is right and it's never hurting at all. Because you know the level of closeness is so deep that the bond is never broken. You know whatever shared between are just exclusively to each other. Be it h/she , h/she has that ability to simply let you feel that you will always have someone there to speak of. I am not a person who can easily trust my whole heart. But as long as I trust the person wholeheartedly, you can feel me being really trusting them and putting my heart to maintain the whole relationship. Probably this is how the life works. We are always trying our best to do things that makes us happy but in the process, you change and become someone different. Cos the price to be happy is very tough. Everyone can be happy but truly happy, it's close to impossible. For we will be exposed to all sorts of emotions and being happy gets further away. Back to the that type of h/she, I have friends like that and I value h/she alot. I don't wish to mention who. But probably the person know who h/she is. Maybe not just a person yet person, plural form. I am strange, I know. H/she gives me the best feeling I ever had , in sense of being able to chat freely. That's something I liked a lot. Which friend can you really pour everything out without hiding anything? Well, not many has the ability to do that without falling in love. Many will tend to fall in love instantly instead of going through the friendship part. Many has always thinking because h/she understands you so well, you should be together and fall in love. I beg to differ. I think you should really think before committing to a relationship or even a friendship. Each step you make determines is it love or friendship. H/she makes a difference in my life before but I do not want to cross the line for I know what has gone has really been gone. I am satisfied of what we shared now. That's good enough. We are not lovers, not best friends, not friends with benefits, just people who we trust without fears. So do you have such a h/she that you can pour each of your soul to?

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅