#216 ; Vesak Day

You make me beautiful, because you love me from inside out.
I am a very tired lady today. I slept close to 4am just to read one manga. It was highly addictive. I like how Lele and Eros advanced. Though the story is really slow, but I am captivated by the love story. Although there are yaoi scenes between Angus and some guy, I don't quite care. The main two characters are the best. My holiday have passed by so quickly. Well, it was quite a so so holiday. Almost spend $100++ on a wallet but I am not going to buy one anytime soon. Because I have not reached my target. Life has been pretty okay for me. Just my jealous character just won't fuck off. That's something I must kick off the habit. Last Friday was Vesak Day so it's kinda the final holiday till August. Oh manzxc. I spent my week with my Bboy♥. It's the usual week with my Bboy♥ beside me, that's good enough. Well his house is abit of messed up this week. Unsure why sudden twist of events. I am not sure how things will work out but I hope my Bboy♥ will make it through and be happy! I know he ain't the best or happiest man this past week but all I can do is be by his side. Oh yes, on Vesak Day we went for a 2.5hrs massage worth $90 to relax ourselves. Well, it felt like a date with my Bboy♥  Though in the end, the plans seemed to be thwarted cos he wanted to meet up his family at Orchard. So tempted to buy a new wallet but not many can actually make me want to buy. I am more keen to buy shoes, bags, clothes rather than wallet. But I have to get a wallet as soon as possible. My wallet is peeling skin and it looks horrible! Very unglam! Oh my gosh. Whoever see my wallet will think I am such a broke person.Hopefully a nice wallet will catch my eye. Great Singapore Sale is here as well. So that means its time to do some shopping! I am going to start hunting for my Bboy♥ s 24th birthday prezzie! No idea what to buy but still considering ~ Well, just now I was saying I slept late, right? The manga I read was "The One" . It's more of a modelling stuffs like Skip Beat but I still like the manga as much as I like all the manga I picked. Friday, Saturday, Sunday are always the best when I am be beside my Bboy♥ without any quarrels and argument. :D

Thursday; 
After work, went over to Bboy♥'s house to stayover.
Friday; 
Slept, breakfast, Plaza Singapura with Bboy♥  Massage with Bboy♥  Orchard to find his family, Late DinDinz at Food Republic, Bboy♥'s house, trunk loads of stuffs then bed time.
Saturday; 
Slept, woke up, breakfast, Bboy♥ s grandparents house, Bboy♥'s new company to finalize everything, Marina Bay to take his car, late lunch at Old Airport Road with Bboy♥ and his brother, Car Workshop, nua-ed 2hours, Bboy♥'s house then pick his family at Marina Bay.
Sunday; 
Slept, woke up, breakfast, saw Mohan, showered, met up Xiangzhi, Bukit Timah see cars, Bedok to have lunch with Xiangzhi, Bboy♥'s house, nap for 2 hours, dindinz, MRT home, wash clothes, read manga, sleep. 

A summary of my weekend! It's good enough! Well, it's worth it. I am going to sleep early today cos I am very shag. Finally I can off work soon! Let me settle all my things and prepare to go home soon. Fyeah! HAHAHA. I am munching now, feeling so hungry. The Roast Beef and Pepperoni ain't feeling. I wanna eat porridge!!! Totally feel like eating :3 Happy till I can die cos I get to meet up Jasmine last week and this week. Awesome awesome ~ :D

My eyes only have you,
I hope your eyes only have me too.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅