#214 ; Red Lipstick

Everyone has a first time.
Virgin Try on this smexy red lipstick. No idea why I suddenly ask back my sister to let me try it. She told me she bought a red lipstick to be like Taylor Swift. So I tried. I can't help it but try the red lipstick. Yeah I told her its ugly, but deep down I think I look good. I actually feel good with that pretty red lipstick. I look different. I feel different as well. Is it because I am changing or do I wanna feel I am not the same or cos I have never been exposed to cosmetics. I have no idea. #RedLipstickisdefinitelyforBoldpeople. Am I one of them? Not sure. But I like the redness. It's beautiful. Probably certain things have the tendency to make you like it. I can't imagine me in makeup. I think no one can guess its me. Beautiful red, you make me feel bold. Bold, brave, beautiful. Not many can stand out in red lipstick, but do I stand out? I wonder.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅