#213 ; ISID, the first

Even if it is to save yourself, I forgive you.
I went back to a place filled with memories recently. :') I am so happy everyone is doing fine. I miss the people there a lot. Words can never ever describe the emotions I have for that place. I didn't have the courage to go there at the beginning cos I know I don't dare because I might cry seeing those people. But after awhile, I made up my mind. I visited the two lovely ladies that day. 15 May 2013, I guess it's almost three months since I left that place with a heavy heart. But as long as I know they are happy, they are good, I am more than contented. Words can never easily push away those emotions. I left because I was asked to leave, I left because that's the only choice to prevent anything. I know I hugged them instantly, or maybe even immediately. Because I love those ladies. I love the place. The feelings for that place is the first. I have never felt that kind of warmth, probably it's my first job but this is exactly what I feel. Oh well, I am such an emotional person. I know when I left and bid goodbye again, the heart simply sunk once again. Every single time, I think of them. The emotions are deep. Well, they are a group of people that makes me feel like, every company should be like a family. Though the current isn't but I have good friends. That's enough. I am unhappy but I know, many good friends are those who makes me a happygirl!

Thank you Beelan, Jenna and everyone in that family.
In my lifetime, I will never ever forget all the happiness we have.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅