#211 ; Jasmine Seng

Friendship are formed.
Just a week ago, it was the last day of one of my colleague, Jasmine. Well, I have to confess I miss her. I really do miss her voice, her hanging around my desk, her being always so lame and most importantly her presence in this office. It has been six days since her last day last Monday. Well, I have known her since the day I started work here, so it's about two months two weeks and three days since we worked together. Well, when I got interviewed here first. She was the one who looks really strict and asked me things about this job. She's fierce but didn't expect, she can be such a close mate to me. Had dinner with her before with Bboy♥. She and another lady colleague of mine are the closest I known in this office. They spread the feeling of positive-ness in this office to me and most importantly, being there for me. We gossiped, we chatted, we camwhored, we had trunk loads of fun. I love both of them so much and they both left. I am missing them ultra alot. Without their voice, the feeling is weird and strange. What's more, we bonded like sisters. Jasmine was the second to leave after Siping. I guess this is like what they say, goodbyes are always hard especially when the feeling are so close like sisters. Well, I am happy for Jasmine for finding a suitable position outside. I am really happy for her but just sometimes, I can't bear for her to go because she is like a older sister to me, we can chat all sorts of things. Even my issue with work, with boyfriend, with everything, she will listen. I am happy cos she's working nearby, she's going to find me tomorrow and I get to see her. That's awesome enough. I am contented cos I am still able to see her when we can't even get to see each other. Goodbyes are always THAT tough and undeniably, I love this friend of mine. Well, I think its a release for her to finally leave this place for all the misery and unhappiness caused here. Though its hard but so glad, I get to spend her last day here. So glad to be able to hug this older sister of mine, it really feels good having her older sister. She even treated me ice cream, Hans and even her farewell dinner at Skinny Pizza. So thankful to have the final hug to her. I know she regards me as a friend, I do too. I really love her presence around. At this moment, just want to wish her everlasting bliss with her beloved boyfriend, ah Long. I am looking forward for tomorrow's lunch date with her!

无论相隔多远,我们依然是好朋友哦!谢谢你安慰我,谢谢老天爷给我你这位姐姐!It's always so nice and comfy having people showering you with love. Not meant to sound cheesy but more of an appreciation. Knowing you is definitely a blessing for me because you taught me a lot of tricks to survive in this company! We must always stay contact, okay!

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅