#157 ; Live&Anime 僕等がいた


 
Just last Friday, I spent the night watching Bokura Ga Ita Part 1 & 2. The live one. Well, the movie was okay okay ~ Just feels that the characters abit old ! Wellwell, I watched the anime years ago. But it's still fresh in my brain. The anime is quite interesting. The manga has already ended, anime stopped at when Yano left and the live action film kinda cover everything though there are certain scenes I wanna watch. This is the thing about live action flim. They are pretty rush but overall, 4 hours spend on Bokura Ga Ita is worthwhile. Despite certain scenes I dislike but still, it ended well. I thank you for that. Well, not many websites have the whole movie but I was lucky enough to find the entire movie. Very satisfied! Who isn't? HAHAHA. Tried comparing the photos together , but only found like two. But still , I appreciate for such a nice movie.


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅