#164 ; This is Life

This is life, you either fuck it around or live it to the fullest.
Lately, I haven't had the best week ever. Probably until THAT happens. Don't ask me what/why/how/when/where b'coz I have no deserve to mention anything right at this moment. Not a single soul except a few. Probably some know, probably some doesn't. It ain't anything critical , just something I have to go through myself. It's nice having a shoulder to back upon. Well, it's silly of me but still, I ain't going to fall down apart. It was indeed a 'nice advanced 21st birthday prezzie'. Afterall, that just come unexpectedly. Didn't expect it to be like smack in my face. But still, I heard it and I just have to use actions. Oh well, life is unpredictable. Have no fears, I am definitely not dying. Is just I have to sort all out and finally be back on my feet. If you notice my posts have been less, b'coz I have been on track doing what I can. Not much of any good news. I thought I have, but it seemed to be fucking me around. So whatever, life goes on. I am DEFINITELY gonna grow up! Hohoho, ain't no bitches can kill me ! Fuq ~ HAHAHA. I am fine , just sometimes I couldn't get over the fact. Ya whatever, karma will strike! I believe that and firmly believe somewhere out there, there's a place I belong! Awww, I am sounding depressing ! With support of my Bboy♥, that's all that is enough ! I know he's doing his best, I am too ! So there's nothing to break me apart though those bullshit negativity comes once in awhile. Oh well, let's be positiveee. Have been using this positive word for awhile now. Keeping myself strong! Thank you for all the lovelies who have been standing for me.♥♥ Some of them knows b'coz they can gimme the right words , but still I know there are a few who will ask what happen. But I want to keep mum till the right time comes along. Sunshine, arrive quickly! I wanna go get cracking! HAHAHA silly me ~ I am going to get cracking now. I need the best of lucks no matter what.

Thanks for reading , enjoy! 

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅