#161 ; Fish Ole

The love of mine is back.
Oh yea oh yea ~ My favorite burger from KFC is back! FISH OLE IS BACK! I am so happy till I can die! Seriously I have been waiting for it since I don't know how many years. They are FINALLY back at long last ! Woohoo ! Next week, I die die also wanna buy Fish Ole and eat. Mmm, that sauce with the burger. SO HEAVENLY! This is what I say, it's ultra awesome. I bet there are many others who love Fish Ole just like me. I remember I used to be unable to eat chicken then Fish Ole is the only thing I can eat at KFC. Oh gawd, I am so happy it's back at long last. I am going to eat it. I don't care ~ Hohoho, super duper ultra extremely happy! Thank you KFC for bringing back Fish Ole. I think people will say I am going bonkers! HAHAHA being excited over one burger. But manzxc, I can't contain the feeling I am having. I am soooo excited to eat this burger again. The delicious taste. Oh I am in heaven already!

Oh la la la ~
My favorite fish ole is back~



Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅