#159 ; Through it all

Though it's scary, I still want to try and fly.
Photobucket, I am kinda daydreaming already. Oh my gosh, I am so sleepy! I need a bed to just sleep now. Photobucket Abit annoyed cos today I cannot hear some nice Photobucket to stay awake! Oh gosh, I need some Photobucket to entertain me abit because at this rate, I am literally sleeping. My mind ain't functioning well Photobucket I know I slept earlier than usual but no idea why today I am just feeling super duper jelly. Maybe office too quiet Photobucket That's why my whole body is feeling so tired Photobucket I am so satisified with my curren blog skin. Everything is in perfect order. Photobucket How can I not love this marvellous skin? Did every single thing on my own but of course, thank you to all the creators that helped me Photobucket Oh well, busy ranting over how bored I am and how happy I am with my skin. I am seriously so contradicting Photobucket It can't be helped Photobucket Hmm, lately I realize I have fallen in love with monochrome related stuffs. Even my lockscreen in my phone is monochrome Photobucket H3h3h3, I am weird. Super weird. But seriously no one can ever understand a mind of a Aquarius. They are very random, inventive and all the qualities you can think of Photobucket Hohoho, that's someone like me for you all to understand. Everyday is always a day to make my brain busy. The thought of going back school maybe this year or next year makes me go all oh nooo Photobucket It has been awhile since both Bboy♥ & I touched books but still, we have to do it for our future. We have to 发奋图强 Photobucket No matter how tough life is, that's the way Photobucket Hohoho, I am all pumped up now Photobucket Probably cos just now the fellow is beside me so I am abit stressed up and sian-sified. I dislike when he's around. Will go all sweaty, nervous, nerve wrecking, Photobucket GRRR. What to do? I can't help it. He's just that scary Photobucket He's not around, I am always a happy girl. When he's around, I am always a very sleepy girl. Today I think I am going to meet my Bboy♥ Photobucket I wanna see him ~~ Photobucket You can't stop a girl from being all cheezy all over again ~ H3h3h3, did you realize all my GIFs are different from what I usually usePhotobucket I am going to play around with all the nice GIFs. Photobucket So you all have to enjoy my blog otherwise it's all boring and no one cares Photobucket Oh well ~ I am going off to get cracking now. I have jello enough so therefore work time Photobucket

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅