#03 ; Linda Lum

Recently, I just bid farewell to a close colleague. Maybe not that close or what, but probably a bond there. Maybe it's destiny to lead me over here and made me know the people here. Goodbye are always the hardest word and the emotions inside there are more sourish. I don't know how to explain the feelings within. I admit I still miss her a lot despite being here for only two months but the laughter with her and with my other colleagues are just so fun. She even treated me Happy Lemon on the first month of my salary! Was so touched and she's like a Godmother to me. ≧ω≦ Well, the memories are precious and seriously, I am happy to know her. Goodbye is the hardest, but memories are even harder. So it took me awhile to get over but deep down, I will always remember her for appearing in my life. [:

Linda, I will always remember you. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿  








Thank you for everything that you've taught me. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅