#12 ; Batman

Do you watch Batman? I love Batman especially Batman ; The Dark Knight. Can you believe that's my first movie with Bboy♥? I watched that with him when we are not yet together but that's my favourite among the The Dark Knight Trilogy. The final one is coming out on 20 July 2012. Hehe, Christian Bale is hot ^v^ I think he's like so cool & had the handsome 'feel' . Don't know my Bboy♥ wants to watch with me the final one. It seemed dark but also increasingly making me so tempted. But saddening was The Joker died , as in real life. ): Oh well, life's short. Oh gosh, so temptingggg. I really hope my Bboy♥ watch with me. I am going to post the trailer up! Be as tempted as me. Oh yes, in the final installment of Batman. Cat woman is gonna appear (Y) Anne Hathaway ~ ((: She's super sexy in the outfit~  Can't believe she act as Cat woman ! Smeeeeeeeexy ~ :D Damn, can't wait for the movie to be out. But why so sad ! ): Why the last installment? Eeeeeeyeeeeeeeer ~ :/ Oh well, look at the trailer and you will love the movie like how I do.


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅