#10 ; Please don't come again.

Don't let fear stand in the way of your dreams.
Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com I am super scared right now ): I promise I won't drink soy milk anymore, I really will reduce. Please don't attack me again. I am really afraid of going to doctors and suffering those pain. I will be a good girl , please. Please don't attack me anymore. I cannot afford to suffer those pain again. I learnt my lesson , I am eating each single meal properly. But if I am banned from drinking Soy milk, I am fine with it. Just please don't hit me again. I am super afraid. Twice is enough, please don't come again. ): Super afraid right now. I must be positive I will be fine, but my head is worrying. ): Oh dear, why why why! I tell anyone, I am totally fucked. Just right now, I am begging it not to come at all. What the heck, seriously. ): Why am I so unlucky? ): I have to suffer this RIGHT NOW. Okay, I shall really not whine so much. I swear I sucks to the max, always having so many problems. I promise I won't drink soy milk , can? Just don't come hitting me, super depressing. Saddening. Ahh whatever. Now I am just going to be happy and not think. Shall have a rest now.

Please don't come, please.
I am begging you, please.
Pinky promise I will not drink soy milk.
Or anything that is harmful to me.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅