#07 ; Subway

My happiness is your happiness.
Happy Happy! :] I am finally about to laugh again ≧◠◡◠≦✌ Know why? Cos I have officially recovered. I think so. But still, I have to watch out my fragile little gastric / stomach. I can't afford to make it upset anymore. Like I mentioned in the previous post, it ruined my entire 10 days. Hell no more, please. Woot, today I ate something tasty! In fact, it's the second meal which I ate that is so gooooood ~ I have been eating P O R R I D G E for the entire 10 days or maybe what-so-ever. So yesterday I finally drink M U S H R O O M  S O U P ! Oooooooh, the mushroom bits ~ So tasty ~ After that, my main course was Oriental Sandwich. Can you believe that? I finally eat something so gooooood ~ ^.^ I swear it's the awesome meal after soooo long ~ In fact, that's not the main thing. Is today, today I ate Subway for lunch ! (Y) So long since I ate that? Since my first pay? :o I ate that on my first pay and on my third pay, I ate that. Oh Subway, I love you so muchie. ♥  Hohoho, not many people knows I love Subway a lot ! :] So I took Cold Cut Trio for lunch. I think I am super silly -_____- It took me quite a while to decide on what to drink. Can't decide on Coke or Passion Fruit Tea so in the end I picked Passion Fruit Tea. B'coz I don't want baby gastric to fall sick ~ :D I am indeed super happy, can eat Subway & my appetite is back. Imagine eating nothing at all when you are sick. Oh gosh, I can't stand it ! D: Not much of any time to blog but I promised to update ! Oooooh, third pay comes mean it's scary month ! ): I can only wish wish wish myself the best ! S U B W A Y  I S  T H E  ♥♥ !! Lol, I seemed so madly in love with Subway ~ :D But probably, just happy. My third pay is here, I get to eat again ^_^ Something worth being happy about. That's all, loves ~

Show you a healthy face of me :P ,

Luvs to all ~ , ♥

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅