#06 ; 10 Days..

Be strong and fight it.
Just like that, I've been a sickly person for 10 days. Since the day I posted about my #05 post. Seriously, it is hell for me for the last week of mine inclusive my weekends. My day , my afternoon , my night , my everything was totally wrecked. I even took a day of MC just to rest at home. Instead of feeling better, I gotten worse. The pain didn't subside yet I kept diarrhoea-ing , fever that doesn't drop and no appetite to eat anything. It was torture for me, I swear. I know whatever took place during that 10 days are enough to tell me, how fragile human lives are.  I won't dare to play anymore. I rather spend time eating healthily even if I have to spend that a bit of cash. Being ill is pain, total hindrance. ): My life was badly ruined. But during the period of time when I am sick, I am dearly touched by the love that are poured towards me. Especially a few group of people. One of them are my colleagues who will constantly remind me to eat medicine, and asking if I am alright. You know the feeling of people being there when you are sick. That's a awesome feeling. Next is Bboy♥'s family, although she is really fierce at times but she cooked a whole bowl of porridge just for me and even buy Cooling Water for me, treating with me loads of love. I was so dearly touched by his mom. She even tell me about my health, chit chat with me etc. His dad wise, he care in a silent way like asking Bboy♥ if my fever subsided. His dad even send me all the way home, can you imagine that? Another is my Aunt, my Aunt knows I am sick but till Saturday then she found out how badly ill I was. She chatted with Bboy♥ and Bboy♥ told me that she say this sentence "If Dan's fever don't subside below 39 degrees, send her to A&E. I meet you there." They were talking about drip or what cos the day, I was having a really bad fever. Cold feet, fever. It was really bad, fever up to 39 degrees. Last but not least, the one that cared me most during the weekend is my Bboy♥. His love for me is really to the maximum, he used towel to clean my face to lower my temperature, worrying here and there, sleeping beside me making sure I am fine. The love he showered. I can feel it. I am really glad to have someone like him, . Although he is a jackass sometimes, but he is still really loving me. [: Sometimes I do hope his sweetness last there always. 10 days.. I will never forget how much pain I suffered through this crap. Once I recovered, no much next time anymore. I don't wish to play my baby gastric anymore.

By the way, today is 18 June 2012.
Happy Birthday to you, DAn.

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅