#05 ; Gastric? Food Poisoning?

My medicine from Drs Thompsons & Thomson Radlink Medicare.  (╥﹏╥) 
My life sucks ): I am suffering from "I have no idea what sickness". Doctor say it's food poisoning. I suspect it's gastric flu. So saddening ): I went to visit a doctor just now and I got fever. 38.1 degrees ): , I got fever unknowingly. No appetite for my lunch so practically I didn't eat anything. Sickeningly, I swear I hate myself for suffering this on and on , it's not exactly what I want. I want to be healthy, not sickly. It's so hard , I am falling into the victim of Gastric. ): I must really watch myself or else this is what I get. I don't know who to blame, probably blame myself for not eating rice and just eat junk. Literally, no one to blame except me ): Took medicine earlier on, I am much better but just feeling sleepy. ): I hope the doctor is not angry for saying about me repeatedly mentioning about this is the second time I suffer this. Ah damn ! ): I hate myself. Oh well, since it has already happened, I have to watch myself. No play play! Gosh, how sickening. :/ I got a half day leave but not going to use it. I don't want my pay to be deducted ! Look at my medicine, so much ): Oh my gosh, I feel like dying.


Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅