#04 ; Hello Kitty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I am a happygirl1992 today.   I have the final Hello Kitty ! Been collecting for the past 1 month for the McDonalds Hello Kitty & today I received the final one. Obviously I paid for it. My colleague, BeeLan, treated me the meals for the third and final one. As for the second one, she bought for me as a gift & for the first one, I bought breakfast with the toy myself. Well, I didn't quite expect myself to collect all four of them but there are definitely worth the cuteness. Ask me who I love, I will tell you I like Grimace the most. Have you collected all four & which is your favorite? Likely tomorrow I will take pictures of all four and upload into my blog. Interestingly, I can't believe I collected all four when it's like $3.60 for one Hello Kitty with Extra Value Meal. Without the meal, the Hello Kitty toy costs $9 for one. So therefore, buy the meal and collect the Hello Kitty. (: Cos it's far more worthwhile. Trust me. If you love Hello Kitty, you will definitely purchase all four of them & be a happygirl just like me.






Toodles now, ♥

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅