#514 ; Dates to remember

Every Friday marks a new weeksary with my Dearest BabykinsToh.  

I don't know how accurate it is, but every Friday is just another week to celebrate. She has grown to be 2377g the last check I went on 23 November 2019. My sweet girl has grown so much from every visit, from a little sac to what she is now. The size of a honeydew.

You're baking in my tummy and so grateful to be able to feel all your kicks during this process. Even PapaToh felt it. I decided to name BabyDaddy♥ and I into PapaToh and MamaToh since our Barley & Chloe also known us as Papa & Mama. (: Let's just not confuse things!


  • 3 May 2019 - The day we met Dr KGH to confirm your existence. I am only 5 weeks pregnant with you. Welcome to our lives, BabykinsToh.
  • 23 May 2019 - The day we met you again for our second visit with Dr KGH to meet you again after 20 days.
  • 8 June 2019 - Seeing you grow further melt my heart so much. Every ultrasound seeing you just bring a smile to our face. A visit to you first before we go to Bangkok.
  • 6 July 2019 - Dr JJ is back! We shared the news with him and he is overjoyed for both of us. Decided to let Dr JJ to continue to be my gynae.
  • 27 July 2019 - 
  • 17 August 2019 - 2nd Trimester Scan. We got a confirmation that you are a Princess.
  • 21 September 2019 - Long wait for we met an appointment. It's also BabyDaddy's birthday too! So he get to see you too. 
  • 12 October 2019 - Gestational Diabetes Testing today! The orange water to see how my body react to Sugar but we cleared it! I passed the OGTT Test. So thankful you don't crave for sweet things! 
  • 4 November 2019 - 3rd Trimester Scan. BabykinsToh is 1660g today! Cannot see you on 3D cos placenta was right in the front view where we can see your face. But it's alright, at least you are healthy but just a little big head. 
  • 23 November 2019 - BabykinsToh is 2377g today! Our visit has starting to become two weeks now. Went for Raffles Maternity Tour too.

I am growing bigger everyday and I felt like this baby has been with me for so long too. So much emotions. I always tell BabyDaddy♥ about the different things I am facing every week. I can be having horrible morning sickness after dinner, diarrhoea at random moments, insomnia after certain nights, ultra fatigue during the nights, swollen feet and many many others things in the midst. It's been a lot of emotions. We are finally hitting full term in the upcoming 2 weeks. I just pray for BabykinsToh to just stay there until we hit full term. If she wants to meet the world after 37 weeks, we are ready for her. Anywhere from 13 Dec is the day! I am also finally stopping aspirin after eating it for so long.

I am meeting BabykinsToh soon again and I am glad she has been the best damn thing that ever happened to me. I guess the whole idea of delivering scare me but I know when I see her, nothing else really matters anymore. It's the final leg already. I just have to try to embrace the moment. I know my tired level is gonna increase but for baby, it's worth it. I really cannot imagine how mommies endure such things. Let's just do my best to give the best to my kid! BabyC/N, are you ready to face the world with Papa and Mama?

Popular posts from this blog

#91 ; Eustacia Tang

#481 ; Barley

#24 ; 빅