ラブ★コン ; Lovely Complex The characters in Lovely Complex Risa x Otani ~ :D Synopsis: Love ★Com is a love story between a boy and a girl in Sakai, Osaka. The girl, Risa Koizumi, is 172 centimetres (5 ft 8 in) tall—much taller than the average Japanese girl. The boy, Atsushi Ōtani, is 156 cm (5 ft 1 in)—way below the height of the average Japanese boy. Because of this, the pair are called the "All Hanshin Kyojin" after a popular comedy duo that has a similar height difference. Their height difference is extremely exaggerated. During summer school, a very tall student named Ryouji Suzuki (from another class) shows up and Risa immediately falls for him because he is tall. There is a girl that Atsushi likes as well, so Risa and Atsushi decide to put aside their differences and help each other get their love interests. But both fails, and Suzuki and the girl whom Otani had a crush on- Chiharu Tanaka, become a couple. Risa and Otan...
I love to see you sleep, sleep like a baby. I always choose to let you sleep before I sleep because you are always like a baby when you sleep. You snuggle to my corner and just sleep so sweetly. No disruptions / distractions at all, you simply sleep. It melts my heart all the time when you sleep. That's the time we are at peace. No quarrels, no squabbles, just you sleeping, me watching. I am chilling by the bed while seeing you sleep and blogging. Today is our first day in Malacca. It's been hard on you to drive and watch the road but thank you for always keeping us safe. Sleep well, my love. I hope you will dream of happy things! Its the long weekend, being able to spend it with you beside me. That's a gift.
Charlotte Toh is ONE years old on 20 Dec 2020. Due to Covid19, this babygirl of mine have to do two celebrations with just my family and my in laws. Or should I say three? Cos she had one in Infant Care. It's a very simple and intimate event that we did it for her. Actually to be exact, it's like only one celebration done for my family cos my in laws made a fuss over it. So yep, we did the celebration for my family on 11 Dec 2020. 11 December 2020. A summary of 11 Dec 2020, we invited Joie too! Thank goodness, this lil girl managed to have an hour of nap that day before my family arrives. We all know if she didn't sleep, she is so going to be so upset and all. It's always nice to see so many people loving my babygirl. On that day, she might be pretty clueless but I know she had fun. End of the day, as long as she is happy, I am happy too. Look how loved she is by her grandparents. She maybe rough but she is so loved. Everyone is beaming when they see...