#251 ; Happy

I started my day with a smile, have you? Lately, I have been in a whirlwind of emotions to myself but I ain't going to think so much. Well, I think I am thinking too much. No idea. I have to admit, I am a happygirl lately due to the fact I am being loved. But I don't want to think any further. Edited the whole skin of the pretty skin @moifragileheart . It's so lovely now and I love it a lot. Well, sometimes normal template makes a skin so pretty ! That lovely blog of mine have been with me for almost 7 years! Probably loved that as much as I love this blog. Well this blog is already one years old. Didn't get to celebrate its first yearsary but this blog surely serve its need for me! I am happy for that. Well, just have to appreciate life. Currently working and just want to tell readers, I am still doing good. As happy as I am! Of course, still appreciating each single day of my very existence. So let's smile and begin a new day! Before you whine, ask yourself. Have you truly appreciated today and sleep with happy memories? That's all you need to bear in mind.


Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Toh Big One

#147 ; ラブ★コン