#190 ; Pink Roses

Love, Gratitude, Appreciation.
Pink roses. Aren't they the most purest color you ever seen? I have to admit, I used to love red roses more than any other color roses. But thanks to the influence of my Bboy♥, I have fallen in love with pink roses instead. You must be thinking why the sudden interest of pink roses. Probably it's b'coz every Valentine's Day, my beloved Bboy♥ will simply give me pink roses. So sweet of him, I know! Well, I shall try digging for the past Valentine Day's bouquet he gave me. Hees, somehow he's really sweet in such thing. Have to admit, I haven't receive any other color of roses except pink roses. So probably, that started my love for pink roses. Honestly, I do admit every year I hope to receive flowers / bears from him. B'coz that's the only time of the year where I can get flowers. In fact, can you believe my Bboy♥ cares Valentine's Day more than our yearsary? Well, it's the brutal fact so I kinda accepted it anyway. I can't force a man to do something he doesn't like, uh! pink roses, simply magnificient ! Hees, like I always say he might not be the sweetest boy I ever had but at least , I believe he love me with everything. Well, should I actually thank him for making me fall in love with pink roses? Or just enjoy it all by myself. I can't decide. Oh well ! Pink roses, you are simply so beautiful ~ You are definitely so lovely in your little ways. Simply can't stop loving those pretty flowers. So delicate in their special ways.

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Toh Big One

#147 ; ラブ★コン